SOPA (also known as the Stop Online Piracy Act) is an attempt by the US government to turn America into North Korea by trying to censor the internet. Natually this has caused much public outcry as the internet is 95% copyright infringement the remaining 5% being spam and uninteresting drivel.

What's so bad about SOPA?Edit

If it passes, we most likely go down the toilet, most of our writers are too lazy to come up with their own prose so they "borrow" the ideas of others. Along with it most of the internet goes down too and so does your freedom of speech.

It will fail right?Edit

Correct! SOPA will crash and burn when the government realizes they are rapidly losing voters by doing so. Many people have begun abandoning ship already and escaping to Mexico and Canada.

See alsoEdit