Tips for writers
- Keep it simple - Remember, retards, foreigners, and high school girls read this wiki.
- Write bad pages - This is a common principle all across Uncyclomedia.
- Don't use the pages - This is plagiarism. Plagiarism is bad.
- Be scared! - Be scared in creating new entries. It has to be perfect, because other editors can't make it better and will laugh at you. Just be afraid to start new entries yourself.
- Things to do - If you are looking for a word to work on, here are some good places to start:
- Get a life
- Pick up a hobby
- Meet someone interesting
- Eat a burger
- Don't edit UnDictionary